Terms and Conditions for Shack Restaurant Monthly Gift Draw
- The promoter is: Universal Light Catering Limited whose registered office is at 24 East Essex Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
- The competition is open to all residents worldwide, except anyone connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and a purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement and full consent that the company may contact the contestant in the future by email for the purpose of email marketing for the company and the company sister companies
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and the rules of the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 30th day of each month and the draw will take place before the 10th of the following month and will be live on FaceBook.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Fill in the Draw Card on the Table with your Name and your email address and hand to the Server.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is any item on our website www.shackrestaurant.ie/shop excluding any hamper, any item from the Colm Kiely Collection. All prizes are sent by Courier. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by public draw live on FaceBook
- The winner will be notified by email and DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is being delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [Irish] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Ireland].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Irish] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or breakage during delivery by courier.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The entrant must be following @shackrestaurant on Twitter in order to enter.
- The promotor shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24.The promotor also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.